• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Deco

Deco

ARTTRADE.NET

• Admin
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:43 AM

Congrats on your new website and FB page Denise you have done a nice job. :)
You have actually have your website link in your signature ;)

Greetings to Dan re his Birthday :) suppose his Nana has prepared a huge present :birthday:

I'd also love to see what Helz has been working on if it is not a secret of course.

Personally I have not done paintings recently although I plan to do some. Denise these you talk about, that I painted for you are suppose these ones:
http://arttrade.net/...tworks-poppies/

think these are one of my best so far :) glad you still enjoy them.

Look forward to seeing your new furniture designs when you have time to post them :)
MyPaintings.Info - My web site
Fashionchat.info - Fashion Blog

Advertisement

#17 housedoc

housedoc

Devoted Member

• Concept Factory
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

Thanks Deco - glad you liked my FB page and my new website :) I've just 'liked' the Arttrade FB page too :)

Yes, you are right about my signature - it's just been a long time since I've been on here that I had forgot :whistling1:

Thanks for Greetings for Dan's Birthday - he's was just talking about you both at the wedding :flowers:

Yes Ken and I bought him a computer desk and chair and a new suit and shoes for the wedding of Mike and Chloe (Ken's son and his partner) - they get married on the 18th August - so looking forward to that.

Yes, the poppies are the ones I am on about - I will get years and years of enjoyment with those Deco. To be able to look at them everyday gives me a lift! The best paintings I have ever had :yay2: xx

Yes, will have to post some of my latest hand painted furniture too - so watch this space :)

#18 Helz

Helz

Lady-knight

• Concept Factory
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:04 PM

A little picture of the latest paper craft range is on my facebook page, that's called 'Special Delivery' (for Christmas), and as that's now available I'm allowed to share it. But anything not yet released I can't show. Over the next few months will be a release of greetings cards, papercraft, cross stitch and fabrics. I work on things that are due in the stores later in the year, anything from 4 months to 18 months away.

It's great to hear everyone's news... I'll try to catch up properly a little later but for now I'm dashing off for a family gathering!

Helz x
"CREATE......INSPIRE......SHARE"

http://helzbelzart.com

#19 housedoc

housedoc

Devoted Member

• Concept Factory
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:19 AM

Hi Helz - can you put on here the link to your FB page so we can have a look? :nono:

#20 Deco

Deco

ARTTRADE.NET

• Admin
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

Denise - Thanks for the kind comments re the Poppies paintings :flowers: , one of the nicest I have ever received :)
and definitely I think these are one of the best artworks I have ever made, I'm glad that they are in
a possession of person like you that really enjoys having them :thumbsup:

Helz - I think I clicked "Like" on your FB page exactly on your 'Special Delivery' paper craft :) very good work really.
Wanted to add you on FB but couldn't find your personal account, not sure if you have one

Sorry to hear you are not allowed to share more works but I hope when some of the designs are in the stores we'll
be able to enjoy some of your wonderful drawings :)
MyPaintings.Info - My web site
Fashionchat.info - Fashion Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement