Hello - where is everyone?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Stickmaker

Stickmaker

• Art Guru
  • 443 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:01 AM

Hi All , Well what can i say Denise ; I'm fine Mr's S is fine. I've done a couple of sticks, done some paintings . I've now finished the concrete slabbing and created exra parking space . The next project is now being planned out so that i can do this a little at a time and maybe finish it next year in the "good weather we shall have "here in sunny England . I cannot imagine why the forum suddenly became so quiet, we had so many varying stlyles and types of art and artists with lots of varying skills and knowledge available to the "new"and budding artists such as myself . I recieved a lot of help and criticism which was very useful to me .I hope Deco is on the "mend". I hope we can get some guests to join and post . Ill post something soon . Best Regards to All Stickmaker

Advertisement

#17 housedoc

housedoc

Devoted Member

• Concept Factory
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:47 AM

:) Hi Stickmaker pleased to hear you and Mrs S are fine. And.... it sounds as though you have been really busy with one thing or another. Still... it keeps the 'cobwebs' from forming doesn't it? :) :)

As you say hopefully we might get some new people joining us and hopefully some of our 'oldies' will take a look on and post something :)

Yes Deco has been on the mend but I think she has to take tablets every day now :)

I know she will probably post in a few days but as I said she has had family over and you know what it's like when you have guests to look after. But they are going home today so as I said I am sure she will be posting soon :)

I had an exhibition a few weeks ago - but will start another post and put some photos on for you to have a look at. :)

#18 Deco

Deco

ARTTRADE.NET

• Admin
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:46 PM

Hi Stickmaker,

Nice to see you posting again :) as I have not seen you posting recently as well
as most of the other members.
Thank you for your kind words about the forum I'm glad you have
found it helpful and the feedback you got from the members here
has been useful to you. As I wrote many times already a forum like
this one can not be "live" without its members and if all just keep looking
without posting then we can not expect to see the forum as it was before.
Hope the other members will realize this as well.

Nice to hear you and your family is well and you keep making your sticks :)
Hope we'll see something new from you soon and some update regarding your
art classes.
As for me as Denise mentioned I had guests for the last two weeks which
kept me busy and away from the forum but I'm now back online :)
I'm better now but I still keep taking the tablets ...

Hope everybody is fine and will find a time to post from time to time.

Going to look at Denise's post re the exhibition :)
MyPaintings.Info - My web site
Fashionchat.info - Fashion Blog

#19 housedoc

housedoc

Devoted Member

• Concept Factory
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:45 AM

:) :) Hi Deco - good to see you back on line :) shall now go and see what remark you have put on my 'exhibition' page :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement