Remember me?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Rosie

Rosie

• Art Guru
  • 177 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:23 PM

Hello again - she whispers as she comes in through the back door - sorry to have been gone so long, but life took over and and.........
Hiya Deco, Neo, Stickmaker, Housedoc and everyone else - oh my I am so glad to have found you all again :)
Had loads going on even moved to New Zealand, started up an art business, become a granny as well :clapping:
So how is everyone - what have I missed - it's going to take me forever to catch up on the threads and see what it happening :)
Know what I am rabbiting on and have just thought - they might not remember me after all and who is this nutcase :) :cheer:
Best get round to updating stuff and get my internet forum life back into gear - gawd I have missed you :dance:

The Art of Deco

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Smile at your enemys, it confuses the hell out of them</span>

Advertisement

#2 Neo_Art

Neo_Art

ARTTRADE.NET

• Admin
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:23 PM

Hey Rosie :cheer:

Welcome back :) :) :dance:

How are you? Is everything fine?

Know what I am rabbiting on and have just thought - they might not remember me after all and who is this nutcase

I'm sure most of the forum members haven't forgotten you :)
For the new members - they can check your profile and read your old posts ;)

Are you still in NZ? :)

Glad to have you back on Arttrade! :clapping:

#3 Stickmaker

Stickmaker

• Art Guru
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:10 PM

Hi Rosie, Of course i remember you, i think if i remember you even gave me some advice when i first came on the forum asking for help and advice to help me with painting the sticks . Little did i know at that time that it would lead me into trying to paint pictures myself . How are you , still in New Zealand? How long have you been out there , i can remember you going . Ive been retired 5yrs know time dont half move fast Nice to hear from you . Regards Stickmaker

#4 Deco

Deco

ARTTRADE.NET

• Admin
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:47 PM

Hi Rosie :)

Nice to see you again on Arttrade :)

Hope you're doing well in New Zealand.
Congratulations on becoming a grandma :clapping: and on starting a new
bussines as well, sounds interesting :dance: is it a gallery or what?

Hope you'll share some of your new works with us :cheer:
MyPaintings.Info - My web site
Fashionchat.info - Fashion Blog

#5 housedoc

housedoc

Devoted Member

• Concept Factory
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:43 PM

:) :) :dance: :cheer: Welcome back Rosie - of course we remember you - Hope you like New Zealand and let us know what your business is all about we are all interested in hearing from you. Mind you - I haven't been on the forum much just lately for several reasons - so I need to post more. Anyway look forward to hearing more of what you are doing :clapping:

#6 Deco

Deco

ARTTRADE.NET

• Admin
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:11 AM

Nice to see you again on Arttrade Denise :clapping:
looks like you've been busy recently :)

Hope we'll hear some news from Rosie again :)
obviously she's busy as well with the new business :dance:

#7 housedoc

housedoc

Devoted Member

• Concept Factory
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:16 PM

:) Thanks Deco - yes been busy but need to get my 'act' together - I'm afraid that Arttrade has been in the back of my mind lately :) but I'm back again now. I think when you don't come on for a while you just get 'way laid' with other things - so hopefully I'm here to stay again :clapping:

Yes it was nice to hear from Rosie again. I like her Avitar. So come on Rosie don't leave us again !! :dance: Lets have a look at anything you have been up to :cheer:

#8 Deco

Deco

ARTTRADE.NET

• Admin
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:09 AM

well ... that forums are like - people go and come if they have
something to talk to :clapping:
For us supporting that forum has been a pleasure and will be if people
find it useful place to share their art works and discuss everything they feel they want to. :)

#9 housedoc

housedoc

Devoted Member

• Concept Factory
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:14 AM

:clapping: Hmm... I know what you mean Deco - hopefully a few more will come on again soon - I'll keep my fingers crossed xxxxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement